The centre, which had been mothballed, was suddenly needed again, as demand for food and other goods soared, with people panic-buying in the face of a forthcoming lockdown. The warehouse needed new cabling and a taskforce of engineers to fit it. Typically, such a job would take two months to complete – but it was finished in two days.
- SpaceX Starship Replica Attempts The Bellyflop
- Data privacy startup eXate raises £2.3M Seed led by Outward VC
- Nintendo completes Donkey Kong Country trilogy on Switch Online service
- Online harms law to let regulator block apps in UK
- Ubisoft+ Subscription Adds 16 Titles to Your Stadia Library for $15 a Month