The centre, which had been mothballed, was suddenly needed again, as demand for food and other goods soared, with people panic-buying in the face of a forthcoming lockdown. The warehouse needed new cabling and a taskforce of engineers to fit it. Typically, such a job would take two months to complete – but it was finished in two days.
- Beats Studio Pro Leak Shows Apple Ditching the Ear Hooks, Adding ANC
- Telemetry Debate Rocks Audacity Community in Open Source Dustup
- Magic Pyramids Blink Eternal with the Power of the Sun
- A Brain Implant Helped a Paralyzed Man Turn Thought Into Text
- Hundreds of Malicious Mobile Apps Promised Financial Peace and Stole Money