“When organisations take poor decisions around people’s personal data, that can have a real impact on people’s lives. The law now gives us the tools to encourage businesses to make better decisions about data, including investing in up-to-date security,” said Information Commissioner Elizabeth Denman.
- Beats Studio Pro Leak Shows Apple Ditching the Ear Hooks, Adding ANC
- Telemetry Debate Rocks Audacity Community in Open Source Dustup
- Magic Pyramids Blink Eternal with the Power of the Sun
- A Brain Implant Helped a Paralyzed Man Turn Thought Into Text
- Hundreds of Malicious Mobile Apps Promised Financial Peace and Stole Money