Currys PC World was forced to institute a virtual queuing system which grew to 150,000 long, while John Lewis and Game’s own site suffered slow loading times as they were inundated with hopeful shoppers. There were also issues with the Tesco and John Lewis websites.
- SpaceX Starship Replica Attempts The Bellyflop
- Data privacy startup eXate raises £2.3M Seed led by Outward VC
- Nintendo completes Donkey Kong Country trilogy on Switch Online service
- Online harms law to let regulator block apps in UK
- Ubisoft+ Subscription Adds 16 Titles to Your Stadia Library for $15 a Month