Currys PC World was forced to institute a virtual queuing system which grew to 150,000 long, while John Lewis and Game’s own site suffered slow loading times as they were inundated with hopeful shoppers. There were also issues with the Tesco and John Lewis websites.
- Twinkly’s Bendable LED Strips Promise to Light Up Your Creativity
- Z80 Family Reunion Discovered in Old PoS Card Swiper
- The Raspberry Pi’s Latest Accomplishment is Keeping an Astronaut From Sleeping
- No Trees Were Harmed in the Training of this DRONE SWARM
- I’m Not Lovin’ It: McDonalds Hit By Data Breach in U.S. and Parts of Asia