At the time, Twitter said: “We’ve seen no evidence to corroborate this claim. We proactively implemented account security measures for a designated group of high-profile, election-related Twitter accounts in the United States, including federal branches of government.”
- Hundreds of Malicious Mobile Apps Promised Financial Peace and Stole Money
- ASUS Flips Out Two New Zenfone 8 Models, One Will Fit in Your Hand!
- Otters Deliver a High Power Stationary Audio Experience
- Nomad Releases Rugged AirTag Keychain and Engravable Pet Tag
- Deepfake Tech Could Make Dubbed Films More Believable