But now the government is, very quietly, admitting that the sceptics were right – that target just cannot be achieved. This is not a U-turn, a source insisted – “we were always explicit that it was challenging” and both the pandemic and the decision to exclude China’s Huawei from sensitive networks had made things even harder.
- SpaceX Starship Replica Attempts The Bellyflop
- Data privacy startup eXate raises £2.3M Seed led by Outward VC
- Nintendo completes Donkey Kong Country trilogy on Switch Online service
- Online harms law to let regulator block apps in UK
- Ubisoft+ Subscription Adds 16 Titles to Your Stadia Library for $15 a Month