But now the government is, very quietly, admitting that the sceptics were right – that target just cannot be achieved. This is not a U-turn, a source insisted – “we were always explicit that it was challenging” and both the pandemic and the decision to exclude China’s Huawei from sensitive networks had made things even harder.
- Hundreds of Malicious Mobile Apps Promised Financial Peace and Stole Money
- ASUS Flips Out Two New Zenfone 8 Models, One Will Fit in Your Hand!
- Otters Deliver a High Power Stationary Audio Experience
- Nomad Releases Rugged AirTag Keychain and Engravable Pet Tag
- Deepfake Tech Could Make Dubbed Films More Believable