Facebook has always insisted it doesn’t want to make editorial decisions. It outsources fact-checking to organisations like Full Fact, and will outsource curation of this news service to an organisation called Up-way, tasked with surfacing “reliable” and “relevant” news, whatever an on-the-day editor decides that means.
- SpaceX Starship Replica Attempts The Bellyflop
- Data privacy startup eXate raises £2.3M Seed led by Outward VC
- Nintendo completes Donkey Kong Country trilogy on Switch Online service
- Online harms law to let regulator block apps in UK
- Ubisoft+ Subscription Adds 16 Titles to Your Stadia Library for $15 a Month