Facebook has always insisted it doesn’t want to make editorial decisions. It outsources fact-checking to organisations like Full Fact, and will outsource curation of this news service to an organisation called Up-way, tasked with surfacing “reliable” and “relevant” news, whatever an on-the-day editor decides that means.
- Hundreds of Malicious Mobile Apps Promised Financial Peace and Stole Money
- ASUS Flips Out Two New Zenfone 8 Models, One Will Fit in Your Hand!
- Otters Deliver a High Power Stationary Audio Experience
- Nomad Releases Rugged AirTag Keychain and Engravable Pet Tag
- Deepfake Tech Could Make Dubbed Films More Believable